within:

Review Detail

Veterinarians BubuCandyBlueBubuCandyBlue December 05, 2010 8021
Guinea Pig Treated - Outstanding Service - Highly Recommend
Overall rating 

Quality of Pet Care 

Quality of Customer Service 

Price Performance 

My 7 year old guinea pig Herbie had a horribly impacted rectum. Found "EPC" online and went to see one of Dr. Schneiders vets at Southport Animal Hospital. They were busy but she said if I came right over she could see me. So I went right over and straight into an exam room where Angelina gave him a complete examination. She was knowledgable and very thorough. She diagnosed him right away and we discussed a couple of options. We finally went wild mild sedation and a complete cleaning. She took Herbie into the back. I waited. About 15 minutes went by and Herbie was back. A little groggy, but much lighter. Angeline then gave me a full run down of what she had done including a couple of other things that she found and treated. She was nice enough to show me some pictures (definitely not for the squeemish) because one issue Herbie had was so chronic that she had not seen it before. Lets just say if he had been circumcised or even neutered, it would not have occured. So everything had gone better than I had imagined. Herbie was happier on multiple levels. Herbie was up and eating hay by the time we got back to the car. Outstanding! Thank you so much!

G
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account