within:

Review Detail

Veterinarians oatmealsmomoatmealsmom November 11, 2011 3592
A true guinea pig expert - and lover!
Overall rating 

Quality of Pet Care 

Quality of Customer Service 

Price Performance 

Dr. Linda Siperstein - aka "Dr. Sip" - is a truly gifted exotic pet vet. She is extremely knowledgeable and up-to-date on piggie medicine, is compassionate, kind, funny -- and, most important - she ADORES guinea pigs. I've taken our Ralphie to her since we got him as a baby, and she has been terrific. In fact, I now board Ralphie at VCA Wakefield if we are going away and can't take Ralphie with us...when I bring him in for his nail clipping, he now has an adoring fan club of vet techs! Dr. Sip is a diplomate of the exotic pet vet program at Tufts Veterinary School, and I cannot say enough fabulous things about her.

Owner's reply

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Siperstein. Your observations are correct, and we are truly fortunate to have Dr. Sip at VCA Wakefield. I did want to correct one thing: Dr. Sip has a special interest in exotic pets, but she is not a diplomat of the exotic vet program at Tufts. She graduated from Tufts in 2002, she was the president of her class while there, and she continues to be an active leader in their alumni continuing education programs. – Sarah Norton, Hospital Manager, VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital

NV
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
(Updated: September 24, 2012) September 24, 2012
September 27, 2012
My apologies for the error! By the way, Ralphie, or gp, is totally in love with Dr. Sip, especially when she makes him into a "cavy burrito" (all cozy and wrapped up in a lovely big soft towel). HE recommends her to all his fellow piggies : > )
2 results - showing 1 - 2