Review Detail

2 females Hot
WANT to Adopt luvsmypiggiesluvsmypiggies September 17, 2012 3386
interested

I'm so sorry you have to give up your babies. I would be devastated! I have a 1 year old short haired male. His name is Charlie and he's quite the star at our home. I would love adopt your girls! Of course charlie would be separated from them, he'd be to feisty with them. He gets all of his needs met and more. We also take him to aloha pets vet in satellite beach if we ever have an issue. For my family, I have 2 little girls ages 3 and 1 and they love feeding Charlie his vegetables lol. We live in a 3 bedroom condo in rockledge with a small yard rright outside our front door, Charlie has a harness so he is able to run without being in danger. It sounds silly but that's his outdoor exercise lol we really love our Charlie bear and I would be honored to house two cavy girls.

Sincerely,
Brittany Baumann

Owner's reply

sorry that i am just now reading this. i had been checking my email thinking it would come there if i got any messages. i just got done holding the youngest which i will warn she is rather loud at times when she wants your attention. i am not sure if indeed it is her but am sure it is that rarely is my singing guinea or chirping. i just was holding and loving on her and now my allergies are at it fierce. it breaks my heart to even thinking about it but i think for my health i need to. please email me at danabrown@live.com so i can setup a time for you to come meet the girls... i believe i have some other things i can send along as well too...

B
Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account