within:

Review Detail

Veterinarians guineasmartguineasmart March 27, 2013 7594
Great guinea pig and rabbit care here!
Overall rating 

Quality of Pet Care 

Quality of Customer Service 

Price Performance 

I made an appointment with Dr. Kanfer to have my guinea pig seen as she was losing weight. It was my first time there and I was a bit nervous as I didn't know what to expect, but I had faith in the multiple websites that all had stellar reviews of this place.

It was a very pleasant experience from check-in to check-out. The receptionist was friendly and helpful, the tech/assistant took a very thorough history of my piggie, and Dr. Kanfer herself was all around so nice to work with. She was gentle and did a thorough exam right in front of me, talking me through what she was doing. As for my concern of the weight loss, Dr. Kanfer said that my pig was "a touch plump" and that it's ok for her to lose a little bit of weight, which I thought was a hilarious and awesome way to put it. :) With some guidance from Dr. Kanfer, my piggie is doing very well.

The prices seem to be about the same as many hospitals around the general area. Of course, having exotic pets means the vet bills will be higher, so that is to be expected. Given that the quality of service and care are excellent here, I'm happy to pay "standard" prices for such great value.

K
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account