Find Near Me

In:
City, St or Zip:
within:

Review Detail

Practices, Clinics and Hospitals Internet ListInternet List January 01, 2003 2827
We love Dr Breland!
Overall rating 

Quality of Pet Care 

Quality of Customer Service 

Price Performance 

This practice was recommended to us when our first piggy became seriously ill within 6 days of bringing him home. He had several issues, and we saw Dr Breland weekly for a month (pet store gave me a refund for the entire vet bill, which was VERY reasonable by the way). Unfortunately, he had something wrong with him internally that could not be detected, he recently passed away. That being said, she was WONDERFUL with us and with his care, and was as shocked as we were by his sudden unexpected passing. We now have 2 new baby piggies (afraid of getting another sick piggie, we decided to go through a reputable breeder after contacting our local rescue that had several, and never getting a reply). Dr Breland went above and beyond to help us with our piggie, and if we have to seek vet care for the two new boys, we will definitely take them to see her. This clinics prices fall right in line with the clinic where I take my dogs. Appts were never rushed and any and all questions we asked as newbie owners, she was happy to answer and give advice.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account