Review Detail

Rescue Groups Lisa AMGPRLisa AMGPR November 13, 2011 34606
looking to adopt a guinea pig

Hi my name is Heather. I am looking to adopt a male guinea pig to be a buddy for my male guinea pig. I bought the one I have now from a pet store, but I have decided that it is best to adopt one that needs a home from a rescue. When I bought Tyce(my guinea pig) I bought 2 but one acted sick within two days of having him so I took him to 2 different vets because the first one did not know what was wrong with him. I found out that he had pneumonia and the vet put him on antibiotics but he did not make it. He only lived for a week after I bought him so I made the decision to wait on getting another one because I wanted to make sure that Tyce was healthy and did not infect another guinea pig. It has been 4 months now and he is just as healthy as ever so I think it is time to find him a friend. We have a C&C cage and everything we need so my question is how do I go about adopting one from there? Also do you have any males avalable for adoption? My email is nicole4a3@yahoo.com and my number is 423-322-0708 just incase :)

Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account