Review Detail

For Adoption pigger123pigger123 July 13, 2014 1097
intrested in all if possible
(Updated: August 09, 2014)

I live about an hour out away from you, im looking for new piggies because my sweet baby(adult) female lost heres to a un- success birth I will ask my parent if we can adopt them I have a really big run in the front of my home and a cage big enough for 7 there all so cute I hope they will have a happy home with me soon

~diamond

my email diamondtheguineapiglover@gmail.com

Owner's reply

Hi Diamond,
We have already found someone to adopt them. I suggest checking your local shelters or rescues for adoptable piggies, there are always tons of adorable pigs looking for new homes.

As a side note, I don't recommend keeping any piggies outside in a run, except for short periods of time where you are closely supervising them. When they're outside, you have no way of controlling the temperature and they could easily get heat stroke, or get too cold. Also, predators such as snakes, cats, dogs, and other wild animals can find ways into even the most secure enclosure and harm your pigs. Plus, if they're inside you can spend more quality time with each other and you will be more likely to notice if something's wrong.

Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account