Review Detail

For Adoption loveme4everloveme4ever September 04, 2013 267
Love to help!

We are a family right around the corner from you on Parkside Rd. For the past 9 years we have owned rabbits but sadly, our oldest (and last) died in the spring. We have 3 young children but they are responsible, gentle, and understand pets are NOT toys. I'm a full-time mom so your girl would get plenty of out of cage time (I'm a big believer in letting animals roam). I grew up with guinea pigs and we've been looking for an Absynnian pig. Let us know if we can give her a new home!

Owner's reply

Please Call or go to Providence Animal Rescue League (PARL)!!! www.parl.org 401-421-1399...34 Elbow St.
I JUST brought her over there...I felt badly, but I had to move her quickly because of a tense landlord situation :( The PARL people were very nice.
Her Animal ID is A20954921. Her name is Smudge, and Chelsea at PARL said that we can ask about her by name or number. I dropped off lots of supplies with her, along with her cage...I don't know if they would give those to you as well, but I'm sure you could ask.
The good thing is that she will probably get at vet check up at PARL. I don't think that she's had one, at least not as long as I've known her.
She likes to be out of the cage, but put a low box with savings/litter box type situation in the corner of where she roams, or she'll pee in a hidden corner.

I can't believe that I missed your email by mere minutes!! I hope it will work out; email me again if I can help somehow.

Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account