Review Detail

Rescue Groups FoggycreekcavyFoggycreekcavy September 18, 2011 15099
Guinea Pigs left with me

I was watching a persons guinea pigs for a week while they were on "vacation" and they never returned. I went buy there house after no return calls and the house was empty so obviously they abandoned them to me. We cannot keep the sweeties even though my daughter loves them. She takes them out daily and we have been financially strapped due to having to buy them supplies that we didn't forsee since we were suppose to just be watching them. I need to know where I can take these 2 cuties, I do not want to just drop them off at a shelter. It is 2 males approx 9-12 months old. I have a cage, food and hay and have taken very well care for them. I guess I am just grateful I took them for the "vacation" versus finding out they just left them in house but still not able to keep them. Please let me know if you or someone else can take this sweet pair. From what I can tell they are not altered (based on thingies still being attached on backside) Thank you. Please email me at armywifepayne@hotmail.com

Owner's reply

Hello, sorry for the late reply! I have a waiting list of people needing to surrender their guinea pigs. Unfortunately because adoptions have been slow this year, I don't have the space to take in any at this time.

You can email me if you would like to be put on the waiting list.

DP
Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account