Review Detail

Awesome product and awesome service
Overall rating 

Service 

Pricing 

Selection 

N. Glantz & Son excels in every aspect. Not only did they have *several* colors to choose from, they also made sure we had any and all questions answered. They were patient and extremely professional. Over the phone I was not treated like some 'female' who didn't know anything. They treated me the same as they would have if I were a male customer - that goes a long way with me. Once we (my husband and myself) arrived to pick up the coroplast, they double and triple checked the sheets to make sure they were not damaged. They then verified that it was indeed the color I wanted (I picked a nice hunter green). It was delicately handled and when we were finished they asked if they could help us in any other way while we were there. Upon leaving, they thanked us for our business and told hubby (who was the one at the checkout) to have a great evening.

With regard to the product:

Size: 4' x 8' sheets, 4mm
Price: $12.50 per white sheet, $13.41 per colored sheet.
Clean, damage free and excellent condition.

Considering the fact that I contacted 8 other sign shops in our area...all of them had the same exact coroplast (size and also 4mm and colors). I was quoted anywhere from $30 to $40 per sheet by every company I contacted, except N. Glantz. They're not rip-off artists and it is VERY clear that their number one priority are their customers.

I'm now happy to say that all my materials have been purchased and my total is $32.76 for a 6 foot x 2 foot cage. I would have spent approximately $125.00 had I purchased the complete C & C cage online.

N. Glantz and Son is THE place to go for your coroplast needs for your cages if you're in the Kansas City area. AWESOME, patient staff and quality product.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
November 14, 2013
Do they ship and is it free shipping, and do they have a number.Thanks.
1 results - showing 1 - 1