Review Detail

Rescue Groups FoggycreekcavyFoggycreekcavy September 18, 2011 15090
Know what you're doing?

This is for all of the people who find that their children or wife or husband are allergic to guineas......YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO THEM..YOURE ALLERGIC TO THEIR FOOD..namely, the hay and grasses...I ran a rescue for a short time out of my home because of one little piggie who's name is Special....special was in a room all by herself for six months and when the parents divorced the mother and kids moved and left her behind..well the father had two Rottweilers that he was going to let them have fun..so I rescued her and from that point on I've been in love..the most I had was 52 and believe me when I say I couldn't breathe at all!!! But I figured out a few things to help..the livestock stores carry the timothy hay and alfalfa cubes so I changed from messy sneezy plugged nose timothy hay bales to the cubes and I could finally breathe.also if u use shavings for the bedding ,use kiln dried cedar...it's very easy on the eyes and lungs and stays fresher longer than the others I've noticed...so give it a try and you will see..also how does a person grow out of a responsability? Just saying

Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account